Install Material UI, the world's most popular React UI framework.
Material UI is available as an npm package.
To install and save in your
package.json dependencies, run the command below using npm:
npm install @mui/material @emotion/react @emotion/styled
yarn add @mui/material @emotion/react @emotion/styled
npm install @mui/material @mui/styled-engine-sc styled-components
yarn add @mui/material @mui/styled-engine-sc styled-components
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:300,400,500,700&display=swap" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons" />
npm install @mui/icons-material
yarn add @mui/icons-material
You can start using Material UI with minimal Front-end infrastructure, which is great for prototyping.
Two Universal Module Definition (UMD) files are provided:
- 也可放心地在生产环境使用: https://unpkg.com/@mui/material@latest/umd/material-ui.production.min.js
You can follow this CDN example to quickly get started.
⚠️ Using this approach in production is discouraged though - the client has to download the entire library, regardless of which components are actually used, affecting performance and bandwidth utilization.
⚠️ The UMD links are using the
latest tag to point to the latest version of the library. This pointer is unstable, it shifts as we release new versions. You should consider pointing to a specific version, such as v5.0.0.
A set of reusable components for design tools is available, designed to match the React components and to help you craft great products:
- Figma: A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material UI components.
- Adobe XD: A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material UI components.
- Sketch: A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material UI symbols.
- UXPin: A large UI kit of Material UI components. The design tool renders the components in a web runtime. It uses the same React implementation as your production environment.