From community help to premium critical business support, we're here to help.
The community is your first stop for questions and advice about the framework. Welcome to the community!
For crowdsourced answers from expert MUI developers in our community. StackOverflow is also visited from time to time by the maintainers of MUI.
MUI uses GitHub issues as a bug and feature request tracker. If you think you have found a bug, or have a new feature idea, please start by making sure it hasn't already been reported or fixed. You can search through existing issues and pull requests to see if someone has reported one similar to yours.
New issue guidelines
- Please follow the issue template.
- Please begin the title with '[ComponentName]' where appropriate, and use a succinct description that helps others find similar issues.
- "doesn't work" ❌
- "[Button] Add support for
- Please don't group multiple topics in one issue – each should have its own issue instead.
- Please don't comment "+1" on an issue. It spams the maintainers and doesn't help move the issue forward. Use GitHub reactions instead (👍).
Stay up to date with the development of the library by following the blog.
New to MUI? It's easy to learn if you know where to start!
Receive the latest news on MUI.
Find details on the supported versions.
MUI X comes in three plans. The support available on the Community plan is mostly made possible thanks to people like you: the community. It's described in more detail in the above section. The maintainers of MUI focuses on solving the root issues, not direct support.
The Pro plan allows developers to license extra features that are challenging to find in the OSS space. The maintainers of MUI provide support for these paid features. They aim for a similar quality of experience to the one provided by the community on the open-source modules however no SLAs are provided.
The Premium plan goes one step further by providing SLAs on the quality of the support.
MUI and the maintainers of thousands of other packages are working with Tidelift to deliver one enterprise subscription that covers all of the open-source you use.
If you want the flexibility of open-source and the confidence of commercial-grade software, this is worth looking at.
The Tidelift Subscription manages your dependencies for you:
- Get the tools you need to continuously catalog and understand the open-source software that your application depends on.
- Your subscription helps pay the open-source community maintainers of the packages you use, to ensure they meet the standards you require.
- Address issues proactively, with tools that scan for new security, licensing, and maintenance issues, and alert participating open-source maintainers so they can resolve them on your behalf.
- Tidelift helps measure and improve your open-source dependencies' health – which improves your app's health – and gives a shortlist of high-impact steps your team can take to improve them even more.
- Get commercial assurances that don't come for free with open-source packages, such as intellectual property indemnification and support under a service level agreement. You expect these guarantees from proprietary software, and you can get them when using open-source as well.
The end result? All of the capabilities you expect from commercial-grade software, for the full breadth of open-source you use. That means less time grappling with esoteric open-source trivia, and more time building your own applications – and your business.
Tweak MUI to meet specific requirements. Give us a summary of your needs and we'll help you if we can. We might:
- Give you an estimate of time and price if the work is straightforward
- Suggest alternatives that might not require MUI
- Decline the work due to timing or relevancy
Note that work must be MUI related. We don't accept general React development work. Our contracting price is $200/hour or $1,500/day.