A selection of example projects to get started with.
- Next.js (TypeScript version)
- Create React App (TypeScript version)
- Plain server-side
- Tailwind CSS
- Use styled-components as style engine (TypeScript version)
- Next.js + @mui/styles (v4 migration helper)
Create React App is an awesome project for learning React. Have a look at the alternatives available to see which project best fits your needs.
The source code for this documentation site is also included in the repository.
This is a slightly more complex project.
Check out the
/docs folder for
If you want to start with a more complete and real-world example, you could take a look at the premium themes & templates or:
- GraphQL API project using code-first design (TypeScript, OAuth, GraphQL.js, Knex, Cloud SQL)
- Web application project pre-configured with Webpack v5, TypeScript, React, Relay, Material UI
- Serverless deployment:
api-> Cloud Functions,
web-> Cloudflare Workers
- Client-side page routing/rendering at CDN edge locations, lazy loading
- Optimized for fast CI/CD builds and deployments using Yarn v2 monorepo design
- Created with Create React App
- Custom Create React App script to start a new project with just a single CLI command
- Build for Firebase including Authentication using the official Firebase Web Auth UI
- Routing with React Router including error handling (404) and lazy loading
- All PWA features included (SW, Notifications, deferred installation prompt and more)
- Optimized and scalable performance (all ~100 points on Lighthouse)
- Build your complete application with this online tool
- Choose your framework and library (React & MUI!)
- Choose your database (SQL, MongoDB or Firestore)
- Model your database and application with the intuitive GUI
- Generate your application, including a complete scaffolded backend
- Preview your application online, and download the generated code
- Create your MUI app in minutes.
- You'll get a nice template, authentication, database integration, subscription payments, and more.