New to MUI? It's easy to learn if you know where to start! This guide will help you to get started quickly.
Developers come to MUI from different backgrounds and with different learning styles. Whether you prefer a more theoretical or practical approach, we hope you'll find this section helpful. Like any unfamiliar technology, MUI does have a learning curve. With practice and some patience, you will soon get the hang of it.
The usage page contains a small MUI example with a live editor. Even if you don't know anything about MUI yet, try changing the code and see how it affects the result.
There are some example projects available, providing the infrastructure needed to develop and deploy websites in React.
This selection of basic templates will help you get started building your app.
When first learning MUI, you might find third-party blog posts, books and video courses more helpful than the official documentation. Here are some recommended resources, some of which are free.
- Introduction to MUI: a series of videos covering all the important MUI components.
- Customize MUI for your project: a look at how you can customize MUI to align with your company identity (design system) and products
- Meet MUI — your new favorite user interface library: a blog post that guides you in building a Todo MVC while covering some important concepts of MUI.
- Learn React & MUI: a series of videos covering all the important MUI components.
- Getting Started With MUI For React: a blog post that guides you in building a simple card list.
- Elegant UX in React with MUI: a blog post covering some important MUI concepts.
Implement high fidelity designs: Bridge the gap between Design & Development. Break down detailed designs and bring them to life with MUI and React.
Apply Google Material Design: This course teaches the fundamentals of Google Material Design and how to develop an end-to-end flight search and booking application using MUI and React.
Cookbook: Build modern-day applications by implementing Material Design principles in React, using MUI.
- 📘 The book
- 📘 The book