Next.js & Create-React-App
Tokyo Admin Dashboard comes with 4 separate variants included:
- Next.js TypeScript - View live preview
- React CRA (Create-React-App) TypeScript - View live preview
TypeScript versions included only in Standard Plus and Extended License
- Built with MUI version 5.8.2
- Next.js full integration
- React Scripts (create-react-app tools)
- TypeScript versions included in Standard Plus and Extended License
- Multiple layout templates
- 17 niche dashboard pages
- 6 applications demos
- 7 layout blueprints
- 7 management sections
- 6 dark/light colours schemes
- 500+ components
- Right-To-Left Support
- Fully Translation Ready Texts
- Formik & YUP form validations
- React Hooks, Context, Redux Toolkit
- Backend ready, mocked API calls
- Multiple Auth methods included (JWT Web Tokens, Firebase, Amplify, Auth0)
- 96+ Google Lighthouse performance, best practices, and SEO scores across all app pages
- Perfectly responsive. Browse the live preview and resize any page
- PWA Optimised
All pages from the live preview demo we've set up have design source files available.
Preview Design for Figma
⚠️ Figma & Sketch design source files included in Standard Plus and Extended License
If you need help you can open a support ticket by sending an email to email@example.com.
Try the free version
We recently released as open-source a free version of Tokyo React Admin Dashboard with a minimal set of components. You can view a live demo here.
Download it here.