A carefully curated list of third-party tools that expand or build on top of Material UI's component library.
Developers from the community have built some excellent supplemental tools for working with Material UI—this page gathers the best that we've seen.
Do you have a project that you think should be featured here? We'd love to see it. Feel free to submit a pull request!
- UXPin: A large UI kit of Material UI components. It renders the components in a web runtime and uses the same React implementation as your production environment.
- eslint: detect unused classes: ESLint plugin to detect unused styling classes with
- material-ui-theme-editor: A tool to generate themes for your Material UI applications that features live previewing.
- Material palette generator: The official Material Design palette generator can be used to generate a palette for any color you choose.
- @mui-treasury/layout: Components to handle the overall layout of a page. Check out examples such as a reactjs.org clone.
- mui-image: The only Material UI image component to satisfy the Material Design guidelines for loading images.
- material-ui-image: Adds a "materializing" effect to images so they fade in like Material Design's image loading pattern suggests.
- mui-chips-input: A chips input designed for use with Material UI.
- mui-tel-input: A phone number input designed for use with Material UI, built with libphonenumber-js.
- mui-otp-input: A One-Time Password input designed for use with Material UI.
- mui-file-input: A file input designed for use with Material UI.
- mui-color-input: A color input designed for use with Material UI, built with TinyColor.
- material-ui-color: Collections of color components for Material UI. No dependencies, small, highly customizable, and supports theming.
- mui-plus: A sparkline is a tiny chart that can be used to indicate the trend of a value.