A carefully curated list of third-party tools that expand or build on top of Material UI's component library.
Developers from the MUI community have built some excellent supplemental tools for working with Material UI—this page gathers the best that we've seen. Do you have a project that you think should be featured here? We would love to see it. Feel free to submit a pull request!
- UXPin: A large UI kit of Material UI components. It renders the components in a web runtime and uses the same React implementation as your production environment.
- Material UI Snippets: VSCode extension providing snippets.
- Material UI Codemorphs: VSCode extension providing codemods.
- eslint: detect unused classes: ESLint plugin to detect unused styling classes with
- @mui-treasury/layout: Components to handle the overall layout of a page. You can find a couple of examples, e.g. a reactjs.org clone.
- mui-image: The only Material UI image component to satisfy the Material Design guidelines for loading images.
- material-ui-image: Adds a "materializing" effect to images so they fade in like Material's image loading pattern suggests.
- mui-chips-input: A chips input designed for the React library MUI.
- mui-tel-input: A phone number input designed for the React library MUI built with libphonenumber-js.
- mui-color-input: A color input designed for the React library MUI built with TinyColor.
- material-ui-color: Collections of color components for Material UI. No dependencies, small, highly customizable, and supports theming.
- mui-plus: A sparkline is a tiny chart that can be used to indicate the trend of a value.
- components-extra: Provides a set of "molecule" components built on top of Material UI, such as a
BackToTopbutton, and other complex elements.