Support Agent - Store
You will provide support for the customers of MUI Store. You will directly impact customers' satisfaction and success.
- Location: Remote (preference for UTC-6 to UTC+3).
- Type of work: Full-time (contractor or employee depending on the case)
- Start date: Immediately.
- We're a remote company, we prefer asynchronous communication over meetings.
- We work independently, the rest of us won't know what you're doing day-to-day unless you tell us.
The orders on the MUI Store are growing fast (x2-3 YoY). We need talented people to keep that going!
The support on the store is currently almost exclusively done by the executive team of the company (e.g. CSO). This team does no longer has enough bandwidth. You will be responsible to step up and carry forward the support provided to customers of the store on multiple fronts: answering license questions, processing purchase orders, granting refunds, identifying recurring problems, and a lot more.
You will be in the tech industry. We offer flexibility in your work day.
Our solution empowers React developers to build awesome applications – hundreds of thousands of developers use MUI every month.
Depending on the day, you'll:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner. You might provide refunds, answer license questions, process purchase-orders, etc.
- Assist in writing and maintaining the FAQs and guides.
- Suggest opportunities to make customers happier for our product team.
- Suggest opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
- 1+ years' experience in a Customer Support role.
- Exceptional writing skills (be clear and concise).
- Experience working remotely.
- Basic knowledge of web development.
Competitive compensation depending on the profile and location of up to $20/h. You can find the other perks & benefits on the careers page.